Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ohhhhh Ebay

Dean saw that he had purchased a tool off ebay that he doesn't have. He wondered what happened since he didn't remember purchasing it. He messaged the seller and asked if he had made a mistake and purchased this tool without paying for it and said he was sorry but he didn't remember getting this tool. The seller responded with a "Your money was refunded". I messaged the seller back (from the same acct, so the seller thinks he is talking to one person) asking if he could give me information on why my money was refunded. The seller responded, in all capital letters, with "I THINK YOU SAID IT WASN'T SNAP-ON WHICH IT WAS".

Now we have a pile of quandaries???  Now I have to look to see when he "bought" this item, how much he paid, was his money really refunded?

Sometimes I feel like I'm chasing my tail....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment